Monday, June 08, 2009

AC Slater Europe and Israel Review

I went on tour through Europe and Israel from April 28th to June 1st. I managed to snap a few photos with my iPhone and my digi camera. I got a lot of video footage but then my camcorder broke.

HUGE thanks
to everybody who came to the parties, I had an absolute blast. Its amazing to see how global T&B really is. Big up to all the supporters, see you next time. Here's some evidence that I was able to salvage!




Sheffield kids
Jack Beats

Rico Tubbs in Helsinki
Leicester Crew

Gentleman's Relish


Josh David and Matt David in Amsterdam

Broken Fingers in Haifa, Israel



Rub a Dub Dub in Newcastle:


Nightshifters and Night Slugs crews in Berlin



Burger!

Kish, Shark, Jamie & Nick Tomb Crew, Mumdance

Contort Yourself in Manchester
Amazing food in Tel Aviv

Vage Gasten Crew in Amsterdam

???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home