Wednesday, June 04, 2008

VIDEO: LITTLE JINDER



We're going to be releasing Little Jinder's first e.p. sometime soon, with a remix e.p. following. The e.p. will include this track, 'Polyhedron'. The release will be a lot different from our past releases, obviously, but we're really feeling her stuff. Perfect for the summer time!
This video was from a TV show in Sweden, which finally made it onto youtube recently. When I was over in Stockholm Jinder came out to this gig that I played which was real weird and full of young kids, and she ended up dipping out and not returning my phone calls the rest of my stay there, ha ha. Later she told me all my messages were going to someone else's phone. Ah well. We'll have her over to the states soon!

Check her out on mysapce: Little Jinder

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home